cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QMS delivery ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!

danielle84
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Fido really should find a new delivery company to deal with!!! I placed 2 orders at the end of November. The links in the emails for shipping tracking DID NOT WORK! The. Once I found the delivery site the information was outdated! The last update they had was from 2 days prior! No contact from the delivery company stating when the packages would be expected to be delivered, I check Saturday mid day and there was no new updates, checked Saturday night and the ordered were on hold because they tried to delivery but nobody was home. Went through all the steps (all you can do is email) to give updated day and time that there would be someone available at home. Lastnight I checked for the 4th time and finally new information. Said it would be delivered between 9:17 and 9:32pm  lastnight.. guess what NO DELIVERY!!! Checked the site again this morning and shock no updates!!!! This delivery company is failing Fido and really making Fido look bad!!! Worst delivery service I’ve EVER dealt with!!! Will not order from Fido again if this is the company they will always deal with!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKenny

Hello @danielle84

Sorry to learn that your delivery didn't go as smooth as expected. Were you able to get your hands on your new phone yet?

We would be happy to help you with all that.

You can find the way to reach us on our contact page here.

We can also send you a PM here on the Community if it's best for you. Let us know.

billysze
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

been calling continuous for the past 11 days and still no device for me. Ordered on Nov 31

Hello @billysze,

Have you receive an e-mail confirmation regarding your order?