cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Protection plan cancellation

Steve2469
I'm a participant level 2

Trying to cancel my premium device protection plan while updating my data package and new device. I select the no protection plan option but it still shows up on my bill outline. How do I remove it

6 REPLIES 6

kkaskaya
I'm a participant level 1

I have been paying this protection plan for almost two years. I have been trying to cancel it over a year. It is not on the FIDO bill. It is pain to cancel the protection plan.  I am still paying for it. I don't know who is getting the money. The mobile shop or FIDO or I don't know. They keep charging me. 

Hello @kkaskaya,

You need to contact customer service directly and they will be able to cancel the protection plan.

vraj76

Hi, i have mobile protect plan and trying to cancel, but not able to do so, i tried speaking with a customer care and he asked to call likewise. when i called likewise they told me to call fido. can i get some help here 

Hey @vraj76,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to learn about the hassle you went through when trying to remove the add on.

So long as it's being billed from your Fido invoice, our customer care team can have it removed.

Please get in touch with one of our different customer care channels here

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Steve2469,

Welcome to the community!

You will have to contact customer service and they will be able to remove the device protection from the account.

Steve2469

Thank you.