cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion $0 down all phone

Gurb1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I received a targeted promotion which clearly states that all phones are $0 for me and to follow the link, I confirmed via phone that the text was legit before proceeding. Well its turns out even though the text states ALL phones, this was not the case. I phoned in and live chatted and both confirm that not all phones are actually 0 down. I am a touch disappointed with this business practice as it is very deceptive. Have others encountered this with fido? I am a very long time customer and just disappointed. 

Except of text 

1st, get an exclusive $10/month bill credit for 24 months on select phones and select plans with Fido Payment Program. :money_with_wings: 2nd, upgrade online and we'll waive the $45 setup service fee. 📱 3rd, all phones are $0 down, just for you! This is the perfect time to get a new phone.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoVan

Hey there @Gurb1 !

Sorry that the SMS made it confusing to understand how the promotion worked as it is not our intention to deceive you. Should you need assistance reviewing your options, please don't hesitate to reach us out through or servicing channels for help! 🙂

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Gurb1,

Welcome to the community!

I can understand how it can be miscommunicated as all phones are $0 down.

The third statement applies to the first where it says select phones, the selected phones will be $0 down.