cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem s with upgrading my device

mudufish
I'm a participant level 2

Hello. I just placed an order to upgrade my device. When placing the order at the last step, I got a message that informed me of something wrong with the website, and trying several minutes later.  I tried to place a new order and was told the previous order was pending. Then I found there was an order notification for the accessory (an adapter) in my mailbox. It was really weird. The contact number is not correct (It is NOT my phone number), the address is not specified. So what should I do now? I can't reach a representative on the website or through a phone call. Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

frlaf
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi mudufish, how dit it ended up finally ? Got an email confirmation and the phone shortly after ?

And did it went down ?

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @mudufish

Seeing as you're unable to place a new order, it is safe to assume that you've completed the transaction the first time. Also, you'll only receive an email including the tracking number when the order is shipped.

That being said, to confirm the status of your order or the order's details we would need to access your account. To do so, you can reach out to us on these channels

Hope this helps!

mudufish

Hi FidoSaad,

It's been solved. Thanks for your suggestion.