Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price match

sdip69
I'm a participant level 2

Hey Fido,

I just bought a Pixel 3 on Nov 3rd for $749 on a small plan, and now the same device is $349. Is there any sort of price protection/matching involved? Pixel 3 is a brand new phone, not even 1 month old, I did not expect that much of a loss in value.

Best,

Stefan

7 REPLIES 7

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

that is why it is best to get the phone outright the pick your plan non contact.  

Ashokvk

well. this worked out well for me. I got my phone delivered before christmas and Fido made sure the price was matched. I am quite satisfied.

Ashokvk

I decided to gift myself a phone this holiday season and went in to make use of the deals on the Fido website two days back. The "Boxing Week" offer is going on and i browsed around all the available mobiles. Having heard rave reviews of the new Huawei Mate 20 pro, I decided to order the same. 250$ and a XXL plan for two years. I go ahead and make the payment and the wait begins. Today i randomly decide to hang around on the website and see that the price for the phone is now listed as "0$  and a XXL plan for 2 years". There is no change on the deals page and Fido decided drop the price out of nowhere. So what happens to customers like me who genuinely thought that I was buying into the "boxing week" deal? So disappointed and feel phased out of the holiday season right now.

Hey @Ashokvk! Welcome to the community. Smiley

You’ve got our 15-day satisfaction to help you there. I’ve moved your post here to provide you with the all the details you’ll need. You can contact us to adjust that for you here or we can send you a PM.

Let us know.

Ashokvk

Hi. Thank you for the reply. Appreciate a PM to discuss this further

We're sending a PM your way @Ashokvk! Smiley 

Talk to you soon! 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @sdip69,

I understand your surprise, as the Black Friday and other sales events offer great discounts on devices and services. Unfortunately, these changes cannot be foreseen in advance, as they are made public to you and shared with our front line agents at the same time.

That being said, any device purchase would be covered by our satisfaction warranty. This would provide options for exchange, price correction and such for up to 15 days from the initial day of purchase.

Hope this clarifies, and let us know if you have any questions.