cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please stop using Purolator to deliver in Montreal.

knguye
I'm a participant level 2

Hey,

So I've been at constant odds with Purolator about their delivery service in Montreal, and so have others.

They don't make any attempts to deliver packages, they don't even ring or knock. Just leave the paper there to go pick it up and leave right away.

Can you guys please use a different delivery service? I understand you can't change it for the whole country, but at least in Greater Montreal / East Montreal. The delivery drivers are just too negligent - any other shipping companies would be better. At least Canada Post and UPS have more pickup spots than Purolator.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello @knguye,

We currently deal mainly with Purolator for our shipment and I'm sorry to hear that your experience with them has not been positive.

Just to confirm, have you had the chance to contact their customer support?

Did you know that after the first attempt, you can always contact them to arrange another delivery or pick-up options?

Hope this helps, and let us know if you have any questions.

knguye

Hi @FidoSaad,

I have issued a formal complaint to Purolator for three different tracking numbers. I have personally witnessed a delivery driver immediately resort to putting the paper notice on my door instead of knocking.

You can get it picked up at an area that's a 20 minute walk away, but at that point why not just send the phones directly to a Fido store for pick up?

Thank you for the details. We hope that @Purolator will address your complaint.

As for your question, it definitely is possible with our Express shipment option. The phone is delivered to a participating store for you to go and pick it up.

You can learn all about it here