Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan offers...

flex1
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

Quick question.

I have 2 lines on my account, me and my wife.  

Every time I check my account, there is a special plan offer for my wife's number, but nothing for my number.  It now sates that there is a special offer for all lines, but when I access the offer, it still shows but my wife's number.

Any way my number could be included in the special offer?

Appreciate the assistance.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

LadyKat
I'm a participant level 1

It says all lines

They gave me the run around

False advertising

tempsnip.png

Hello LadyKat,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, you should note that this is the community forum. You might consider removing your image as it contains your personal information (ie phone number and account number).

I understand it says Change plans on all your lines, however, that does not mean that all plans are applicable on all lines. For example, the plan shown is available for the phone number shown. Your other phone numbers would also have their own plan offers. You are certainly able to change the plans on all of your lines, but the change would have to be to plans available to those lines.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

User99

The offers I received are just meant to increase revenue for Fido. It makes me quite upset that on one line I pay more than the offer on another line.

Even more irritating is that whenI spoke with representative, they tried to convince me that is some logic behind it.

it is just wrong. As a customer I should be able to get the offer and use it on any line I want.

It would be interesting to hear what CRC has to say about it.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @flex1,

These offers are usually targeted and the criteria vary one line might get it while others don't. Most likely you will not qualify but its does not hurt to ask sometimes customer service might be able to provide you with alternatives that would please you. 

flex1

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

For the moment, guess I'll just go with one of the existing offers.

Have a good one.