cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bought out right

Jantje4
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered my phone a week ago through Fido,still waiting for confirmation amd tracking number,payment has been taken and still no further communication 

5 REPLIES 5

Funkdefyd

I ordered a Samsung s21 ultra 128gb on October 25th (2 months already!) in which I made a payment for it and no email confirmation sent. I've called customer service several times now with no update or answer to what's going on; I've been with Fido for over 20 years and communication from the company is lacking. I have not received any emails at all regarding a confirmation of my purchase or any updates! I asked a representative if my transaction was completed, she said yes but couldn't tell me why no email has been sent. This situation is very frustrating as one rep said that I should receive my phone in 2 weeks and if not to call back; I did and another rep said that the other person didn't know what they were talking about. I really don't feel like I'm being treated as a long time valued customer. Maybe it's time to look at other options...

Hello @Funkdefyd

I'm sorry to learn that you are still waiting for your new device. We understand how important it is for you to receive your device as soon as possible.

As of now, the Samsung S21 Ultra is backordered and we are doing our best to have the phone available for you ASAP.

If you would like to go over other options, make sure to contact us whenever you get a chance. You can find all the ways to reach us here.

Jantje4

Galaxy s21 ultra

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for confirming! Smiley

The Samsung S21 Ultra has been very popular and high in demand. As a result of that, certain versions of the phone are currently on backorder.

Did you order the 128GB or the 256GB? 

If it was the 128GB, the delays are currently about 1-2 weeks to get the phone. For the 256GB, it can take 3-4 weeks.

I hope that info helps out Smiley 

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Jantje4

Which device did you order?