Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Delivery via QMS

wingrego
I'm a participant level 3

Phone Delivery via QMS

I ordered a new phone on August 18. The next day I received  text, which was from the delivery company QMS. I guess it was a tracking number, they say they attempted to deliver my phone to my home on Monday 19 at 8.51 pm. I did not receive a note saying they tried to delver the phone. when I contacted QMS they said they can only delver between 3.00 pm and 9.00 pm as the driver will be in my are at that time. I work the night shift and told them i will be at home on Friday and they agreed to deliver on Friday but no one showed up. On Saturday someone called at 4.10 pm and asked me can he deliver at that moment. I was not at home and I told him I will be at home after 6.30 pm He told me he has got another job and he cannot show up at that time  I was not impressed. When I called QSM they say the driver attempted to deliver my phone on Friday at 4.50 pm. I checked my severance camera and no one showed up it is a lie. I did't find a note as well I was not impressed. So now it's been 10 working days since I ordered my phone and I still don't have it.

Why does Fido use QMS? I've never had an issue like this when I ordered  phones before. If I wasn't home I could pick up my phone that day or the next day at the post office. Why should i have to wait at home until a driver is "in my area" to receive my new phone.

It's incredible frustrating. As a loyal customer for many years with Fido why have we got to go through all this 

nonsense when we order a phone, we should have the option to pick the way we want it delivered. 

It's heartbreaking to get it off my chest that is why i am leaving this note. 

6 REPLIES 6

FidoSaira

Hey @wingrego

Welcome to the Community!

We certainly understand how important it is for you to receive your brand new phone as soon as possible. Rest assured, this isn't the experience we wish to offer you. Did you share your feedback with QMS? On our end, we have little say on how QMS handles their deliveries. 

That said, were you able to come to an arrangement with them regarding your delivery?

wingrego

I have shared by feed back with QMS and I have had enough of them.

I spoke to fido on chat last night and promised to text me or call me this morning and i am still to get a feed back.

Thank you for the details. I totally get your frustration regarding this situation and I hope it gets resolved as soon as possible for you. That said, can you clarify who exactly was supposed to call you back? 

As for the phone, when did you last contact QMS and was there any alternative arrangement taken with them regarding its delivery?

To ensure that we get this resolved for you, we'd like to take a closer look at your account.

We can send you a private message, here. Let us know!

wingrego

ok

wingrego

QMS said to contact Fido and The person on Fido chat said someone from Fido will call me