cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perks

Hust71
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Though the fido perks I bought one of the samsung galaxy watch at good price though tsc shopping channel and getting nothing but big run around.

When I placed order the order gave me estimated delivery date of Dec 3rd. Then on Dec 3rd it said dec 4th delivery  then on dec 4th it said dec 5th delivery.  

So I called them and they r putting the blame on Canada post.. but the order has not even left their wheelhouse 6 days after I ordered it on Dec 1st. And they say its 7-10 delivery  from canada post but they r saying I'll get it around Dec 17th to Dec 19th witch is about 15 business days (weekends not included.

So why is it taking so long for this. I think they dont like this deal with fido so they take it out on customers making them wait. I will never order fro. Tsc again or do any orders though fido perks. Not fun waiting after 3 failed delivery times.

They could told the truth about delivery times but chose to give BS delivery times. Then put blame on Canada Post when they dont even have a package to deliver.

So I'll wait and see how long it takes tsc to send my package. I'll know when Canada Post start showing  info on the delivery.

Why they lie to me and now lost me as a customer!

1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Hust71,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback, I definitely get where you're coming from. I assure you that it's not in our intentions to mislead you in any way and we're sorry for the troubles you've had with your order. 

The Holiday Season is particularly busy but I can assure you TSC is doing everything they can to send all order out as fast as possible. 

You mentioned there having been 3 failed delivery attempts, can you clarify that? Did the order already go out and they already tried to deliver?

You should also receive an email once there's a tracking number available so you can keep an eye on the status of the order.

If you have any other questions, you would need to contact TSC directly at 1-888-2020-888.