cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issues

Sompal
I'm a participant level 1

I have some problems with my bill it's showing due but i pay already 3 days ago. It's deduct form my bank account. But still not credit in my fido bill. Fido care not answer what should i will do.?

2 REPLIES 2

Dinhthieu

I have a similar problem late payment charge .Requied payment date is Feb 3.

I paid by online banking early morning of Feb 3

The bill on my Fido acount shows :The last payment recieved on Feb 3.. but the Bill oveview  page Shows Feb 6.

Means the late payment applied from here . If someone can help me to understand 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Sompal,

Happy New Year and Welcome to the community!

I understand you have already made payment on your bill. However, you should note that, depending on method of payment, it can take a number of days for Fido to receive the payment. You noted the amount was deducted from your bank account. Normally, it can take approximately 5 business days for the monies to be applied to your account (see here). Also, you should note that weekends and holidays may add to that timeline. Unfortunately, the three days might not have been enough time for payment to be processed and received. If that is the case, you should note that there may be a late payment charge incurred.

You should also note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to your account. If, after a few days the payment is still not processed, you might consider contacting customer service to verify the payment. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers