cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment due notifications

Cheryllynn
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Why do I keep getting text messages that my bill is due 5 days after, I've made a payment on the fido account app? Then I get late fee charges!?? I've been paying my bill on the 20th of each month and I continue to get messages from fido saying it's due..when it's been paid directly to fido account...I also have been with fido for 3 years or more and I keep getting **bleep**ty phones offered to me..I didn't want this S10e. I wanted a the New phone The Samsung X! I get stuck with this **bleep**ty phone **bleep**ty picture Quality..my daughter signed on with telus and her phone is way better than mine and her bill is lower than mine.  Makes me want to just over to another phone company. Which I might just do if your don't rectify this situation.  

1 REPLY 1

FidoAllan

Hey @Cheryllynn

I'm sad to hear you are not satisfied with the phone you purchased. If you are eligible, you can return your device through the Fido satisfaction guarantee. If you want us to have a look into your options, don't hesitate to contact us

May I ask you what kind of payment method you're using? If you made a payment from your bank account, there can be delays of to 3-5 business days before the payment is applied to your account. 

Keep in mind also that your due date may not always be the same every month. Please refer to your monthly bill for that information.