Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying payment arrangements

sukhk15
I'm a contributor level 1

Hello

I have a question.

I have made payment arrangement on my bill,that is $100 due on 30 April.

I got monthly charges of $39.55 due by 1May.

I am confused if i will pay according to these different dates,there will be no issue regarding payment arrangements.i mean it will not be against agreement and i will have no effect in future.

Clear my doubt please!

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Sukhk15,

It is my understanding that the payment arrangement is only on the outstanding balance you have on your account. You would still be responsible for paying your ongoing costs. That is, the amount due on April 30 ($100) would go towards paying off your balance, but you would still need to pay the monthly charges due for May.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

sukhk15

Hello,

As i made payment arrangements. I had to pay $100 by 30 April,that i paid just now.

After this remaining balance on my account is $681.97

My monthly bill is due by 1 may. As there was mistake in my bill that i got interest charges $22 by mistake. But i resolved that with your help. So according to that charges my bill shows that i have to pay $61.82 by 1May.

So I'm confuse now that i have to pay $61.82 as mentioned in my bill or i have to pay just monthly charges of $39.55

I again want to clear you that 61.82 was charges after including interest of $22 into my monthly bill.but after that these were resolved. 

Clear my confusion please.