cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying off

verna29
I'm a participant level 2

My current device is under a 50% promo. Can I pay it off so I can get a new device under a promo as well? Will I still get a credit for the other phone I am paying off?

3 REPLIES 3

verna29

That's good to know. But if I pay it off will I get the 50% refund too. I'm afraid I won't and I just need to make sure. My current remaining balance is $420. Will I be credited for the $210 afterwards?

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

The 50% would not apply to any balance remaining on your phone as it's a promotion for the price plan. 

You can definitely renew for a new device, however the balance owed on the old phone would have to be paid off first ($420).

There are tons of promos going on right now, just check out fido.ca on the link I sent above to view them! 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @verna29! We'd love to clarify this for you! 

You can definitely renew your device and get another promo, however it wouldn't the 50% off promotion you have now as that one expires once you change plan and is also no longer available.

We have tons of promotions going on for Black Friday right now though! We invite you to visit the promo page on fido.ca to view them and you can upgrade and benefit from the offers by logging in to your fido.ca account! 

Hope that helps out Smiley