cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pausing my account online

noerart
I'm a participant level 1

Hi is there any way to pause my account online. I read somewhere that it needs to be done by a representative however I do not want to call as I am not longer in the country. Is there any way to get to a representative online, I looked around and could not find anything...

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Fouadbouhali

Hi,

I want to make pause to my account because I am outside Canada, I want à solution for this problem 

Thank you

Hello Fouadbouhali,

Welcome to the community!

As mentioned in the solution below, the temporary suspension can only be applied by customer service. You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would like to temporarily suspend your services, you would need to contact customer service. They do offer a number which can be called from abroad. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Noerart,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, a temporary suspension can only be applied by customer service. I understand you are outside of Canada. You would need to contact customer service for assistance. They do have some other methods of contacting them as outlined on their contact page.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers