cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[PREPAID] How do I REMOVE my credit card?

ZyraBot
I'm a participant level 3

I just put some money on my prepaid account and now I cannot REMOVE my credit card so that I need to enter it every time I want to refill. I don't want my credit card auto populared there in case my account gets compromised. Because right now I can add money to my prepaid because the card is saved onto there. I cannot remove it, I can only update it. Someone please help

3 REPLIES 3

ZyraBot

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen! I am extremely happy to say that I was able to solve the issue all on my own without the help of anyone else. I'd like to take a moment and recognize myself for being so self sufficent and independent. 

Anyway... dramatics aside, if anyone has the same issue, here's what I did. There are I called 611 and you can listen to the robot and press on the keypad what you want to do. 3 Account changes > 4 personal account settings > 2 credit card details and then you have to enter your pin. and from there you can remove your credit card. Hooray! Wish you the best of health, and good luck in your furture endeavors. 

FidoPhilippe

Hey @ZyraBot! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

You would need to contact us for that here and we'll be happy to remove it for you.

ZyraBot

i contacted them and the person said to go to the credit card are and choose "manual". however there is no such setting and it only allows me to add a new card. Do you have any more ideas