Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharging

av15
I'm a participant level 2

Hi

I am being overcharged from last 3 months.i updated my sevice during boxing week and got 1000 international minutes free + accidental device insurance worth $ 13 for four months till April by girl Regeeba but we were charged for both during first bill. We went to store get it settled and fixed in their system.next bill was again the same $65 charged for international calls + $ 13 for insurance + taxes.I went to store no body cares. Than sevices shutdown because of covid, we were turned down from intercom without help.I talked to person named  Kartik on client call centre. He told me no such offer  is active on your account and he can,t help me. I got my insurance cancelled right away and he directed me to talk to store people at fido store Worthington from where I bought the plan. I again went to store. The lady named Kesha refused to help us saying that this is not essential service and turned us down  very rudely on 3 April on intercom.since I pre authorized fido to deduct bill directly they took advantage of that and are overcharging me for the free stuff offered to me on boxing day. I have been a loyal clien of fido from last 21 months but this is the way that are applauding me by cheating, fraud and making false commitments.

I request you to look into matter and do the needful.

Thsnks and regards

Arvinder 

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Av15,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having with your bills. I understand your plan was supposed to include the 1000 International minutes. However, are you aware that those minutes are only to certain countries? You can view the included countries here. International calls to other destinations would be charged long-distance. Were your calls made to included countries?

If you would like to discuss the details of your bill, you would need to contact customer service. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

av15

Thanks

Let me explain whole episode.

I am being overcharged from last 3 months.i updated my sevice during boxing week and got 1000 international minutes free + accidental device insurance worth $ 13 for four months till April by girl Regeeba but we were charged for both during first bill. We went to store get it settled and fixed in their system.  The next bill was again the same $65 charged for international calls + $ 13 for insurance + taxes.I went to store no body cares. Than sevices shutdown because of covid, we were turned down from intercom without help.I talked to person named Kartik on client call centre. He told me no such offer is active on your account and he can,t help me. I got my insurance cancelled right away and he directed me to talk to store people at fido store Worthington from where I bought the plan. I again went to store. The lady named Kesha refused to help us saying that this is not essential service and turned us down very rudely on 3 April on intercom.since I pre authorized fido to deduct bill directly they took advantage of that and are overcharging me for the free stuff offered to me on boxing day. I have been a loyal clien of fido from last 21 months but this is the way that are applauding me by cheating, fraud and making false commitments.

I request you to look into matter and do the needful.

Thanks and regards

Arvinder 

Hey @av15,

We'd love to help you with your current billing situation!

Please reach out to our customer service here or send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter

Hope to hear from you soon! 😊