cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged in monthly bills and support unavailable.

MuniraSultana
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Extremely frustrated right now. I have been continuously overcharged on my monthly payments since the beginning of the pandemic, with monthly balances exceeding $150+ even after I downgraded my plan. Customer support is nonexistent. I have called the customer support number, with no answer after waiting over an hour on the line. The chat service on the website is non-functional as well. I cannot even find any options to cancel my plan. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthony

Hey @MuniraSultana,

Welcome to the Community! 

We apologize for the long wait times as we are experiencing more calls than usual during these unprecedented times. However, rest assured we are here to answer all your questions and concerns.

With that said, in order to view your billing information, you can log in to MY ACCOUNT on Fido's website, or on the Fido mobile app, then go to Billing & Payments --> View Bill then you should see Save / Print this bill (PDF). Once there, click on that and you will be able to save a PDF of your bill with all the details. Alternatively, if you have any additional questions or concerns you can reach out to us here or we can send you a private message via the community.

I hope that helps! 😃