cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged Bill

kan_0589
I'm a participant level 2

Last Month I chnaged my plan with the Fido discount of $20 per month for 24 month in promotion and device at $0 per month. Considering the taxes for finance and for plan I was shown in contract while purchasing that it's $50 monthly,  Now I got a bill for $116.28 and their is no description of bill. It cannot be possible for bill amount to be that much. This is ridiculousl and harrasing the customer who is paying bill silently for last 4 years.  I will cancel all my services if this bill has not been resolved, this is ripping off customers.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoNajat

Hey @kan_0589! We definitely understand how unexpected charges can be unpleasant. Please note that you can find the details of your bill in the PDF version that you can download from your online account. Please, feel free to contact us through one of our servicing channels and we'll be glad to go over the details with you. 

kan_0589

I know where I can have the pdf version and how to read from it the details, you need to understand my problem is with unexpected amount added into bill and not that I am unable to access the 'My Account'. Talking about your channels they are extremely impossible to reach, I dont't understand why don't you hire more people don't you know the number of subscribers. Do you think every person who need help will wait for 1 or 2 hours in waiting just to talk to someone. Is it too hard for you guys to understand that you need more people to service customers.