cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered 3 new phones online

Chupacabra
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered on July 21,2021 3 iphone 11pros. 
I received them in the mail and decided my kiddos don't deserve them just yet... so I have not hooked them up yet. 

why am I being charged $45 x3?

my bill cannot be $600 per month. That's not what I was quoted over the phone.  

I need help with this

please

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Chupacabra,

Welcome to the community!

Did you order the phones on Fido.ca or did customer service assist with the order? As far as I am aware, only orders on the website are exempt from the set-up fees. If customer service helped place the order, the lines would be subject to the set-up fees. Each line would have its own set-up fee.

Are the phones upgrades or new activations? If they are new lines, you should also note that the lines would have been activated when you placed the order, not when the phones are first used. You would still be responsible for the monthly fees even if you haven't used the services.

If you would like to discuss the matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers