cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option for Interac has disappeared

m_pluto
I'm a participant level 2

I received my Fido bill for this month and when I went to make a payment with the interac option through my computer, it wasn't there. I cleared my cache & history however when I went to try again, it still did not populate. Have you guys officially removed the interac option from your website? Or is the interac option temporarily removed because it's being worked on by the team? Thank you in advance for answering my question!

4 REPLIES 4

I'm on the fido website on my computer and selected make a payment. The options are: pay through your bank or pay with credit card, visa debit or debit MasterCard.

It doesn't appear to have interac as an option. You may have to set up a payment through your bank or use a credit card. If you want to go to a Fido store or kiosk they could process a payment for you in person.

I'm sorry that there's not an interac option for you, but maybe one of the others would work for you. Cheers

m_pluto

Hi Lucy,

I wanted to thank you for checking out this issue and getting back to me. I'll be setting up automatic payments as there is no interac option anymore & I have a lower limit for my credit card. Again, thank you for your time in answering my question and have a wonderful day!

My pleasure,  anytime have a great day.

Hi m_pluto, I'm not a prepaid customer but I thought I did see an option last week to pay by interac. Did you try a different browser? If not,  maybe do that.

I'll have to check again and see if I can access it. I'll report back also.