cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online billing payment

Luz_2382
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi have a late good evening, my name is lucia I did my payment on my bill just earlier like between 7to 8 pm...just wondering if did you received it or process my payment coz I didn’t received any confirmation yet and the amount of my bill is still in the billing section of my account. It is my first time to use the direct payment on my online banking but I am not really sure if it is the correct name of the company that I’ve enter on my online banking and it was already deducted on my account.

5 REPLIES 5

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Luz_2382,

Welcome to the community!

You should note that internet banking payments can take approximately 5 buisness days to get processed (see here). Usually, payments will get deducted from your account immediately, but the payment won't reflect on your bill for a couple of days.

I understand you're concerned that the company name might not be correct. Hopefully, FidoRuth will be able to provide some assurance.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoRuth
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Luz_2382,

Welcome to the community we're glad to have you here !

I sent you a private message to look into the situation with you. 

RSR1
I'm a participant level 2

Hi. I have the same concern as Luz2382. My 1st time paying online through my bank. I sent my payment to FIDO(9503)- there wasn't any other Fido options when I added a payee. I also did not get a confirmation. I am worried that my payment went to a different company. 

Hope you could help me on this.

Thank you very much.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @RSR1

Welcome to the Community! Smiley 

The payee in this case would be Fido Solutions. You can check out more details on making payments and our different payment methods right from here

RSR1

Thank you very much for replying to my question FidoPierre. I was really worried so I called customer service this morning and they said my payment went through Smiley