cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Payment Difficulties

cx
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

every time tried to pay on line, it always shows tech issues cant proceed . extremly frusted.!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi there @cx

I know this post was published a while back Smiley

Just wanted to provide a quick update in terms of "How to Pay your Fido Bill."

All the information above is still good, but basically: we offer up to 7 ways to pay your Fido bill Smiley That means, if for any reason, you run into an issue with a specific payment method one day, I'd simply suggest to pay using another method, in the meantime, until the issue's resolved.

To go over your options, feel free to check out our Fido Community called: "7 Ways To Pay Your Bill"

We also share an article on Fido.ca called: "Pay Your Bill or Change Your Payment Method"

Hoping this info could be usefull Smiley

AdamBeast
I'm qualified level 2
I'm qualified level 2

An alternate way for online payment is Online Banking.

You can login your online banking account, add a new payee, search "Fido Solutions" as company name, input your account number.
Now you can make payment from your online banking account to your fido account.

PS. Online banking transfer may take a maximum 5 business days delay until Fido recieved the payment.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi cx & welcome to the Community!

To fix this, you can try:

• Clearing your browser's cache and cookies;
  • Refreshing the page;
  • Using a different browser.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley

Spy2300
I'm experienced level 2
I'm experienced level 2
Hi Cx, Question for you - Are you a new customer to Fido between July 19 and August 8, 2015? If so, then the issue may be caused from a technical issue on Fido's side. New accounts that were activated with Fido during July 19 and August 8, 2015 have been reporting issues that they cannot process online payments. From my understanding the issue is being resolved as quickly as possible. If you have an email address registered on your account and your account is affected you should be notified by email once it is resolved.