cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office of the President

Brigitta
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

I've contacted office of the President numerous times no resolution.  My 4 lines I pay 12 years has been a rip off combined to promotion.  No value has been taken I'm a 30 year customer paying over 15800 a year for years...... I'm not given any promotion non of the 2 new phones work. Being charged 50% more than I approved too. Other 2 phones so old they won't do anything. Call me so I cancel these phones. Don't cancel until you speak to me Brigitta pelcz.  As I do not authorize. Until I verbal say so and documentations in order

1 REPLY 1

Hello @Brigitta , first off welcome to the Fido forums. I'm sorry that you are having difficulty with your account. I'm afraid that the only people who are able to discuss your account would be the qualified customer service reps who can access your information. Having said that,  you can reach them on social media if you use it, like Twitter or Facebook. You can also use the live chat feature on Fido.ca. I'm pretty sure that they can help you with your account concerns. Best regards