Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office of the President

ravinth_path
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I would like to know how I can get into contact with the Office of the President as soon as possible. I have made numerous contacts with customer service representatives and started using the live chat option so I could receive a transcript of our conversations. I'm incredibly dissatisfied with the service I have received and the only resolution that has been offered is to further inconvenience me for the mistake a representative made (and the company acknowledged). I am not willing to waste more time and wait on hold for more hours than I already have to speak to someone.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Sadie56
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Good afternoon Ravinth,

I am messaging you to see if you've been supplied with the information to contact the president as I also have been having a serious issue with Fido and have not received a satisfactory solution and am extremely frustrated and feel my next step, the only way to receive a resolution, is to speak with the office of the president myself. I'd appreciate any info you could share.

Thank you,

Julie Burke

Hey @Sadie56

We're sorry to hear you feel frustrated over the situation. If you have any concerns, we can send you a private message from here and we can look at your account together.

Let us know!

FidoKenny

Hello @ravinth_path and welcome to the Community.

That's really not the experience that we want for any of our customers. 

For any assistance concerning your account, you can find the ways to reach our customer service here.

I will send you a PM now to go over this. Talk to you soon.