cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office of The President

Roma0031
I'm a participant level 2

I am left no choice but to post on this board.  This is the seond time I have had an issue with Fido when ordering a new device.  I just did a recent device upgrade and have had to do numerous device exchanges due to internal errors (wrong colour, device cosmetic problems and most recently, a shipping error??? At this point, I think it's safe to assume both the front and back office teams are poorly coordinated.  My case has been forwarded to the Office Of The President and my advisor contacted me once via phone and once via email.  However, she has neglected to reply to my numerous emails and phones calls from the initial contact onward.  According to Fido customer service, the notes on my account detail that she is waiting for me to contact her back.   At this point, I am left wondering what my options are.  I have been told and promised many things by many different customer service associates, however at this point I am a very confused Fido client.  I once again, spoke to a customer service advisor today  and they do not know what actions to take and continue refering me to the office of the president, this just seems to be all lost in translation .... And in my opinion is such a simple fix.  I am asking for help and clarification to solve my problems, however with all the disorganization this company seems to be experiencing, I think it's safe to assume that isn't going to happen any time soon.  One month later and still haven't had a chance to use my new phone upgrade.  Fingers crossed that someone gets in touch with me soon so I can.

Johnny 

2 REPLIES 2

Roma0031

Good morning everyone!  Just a follow up, I am still once again without an email or phone reply from the Fido Office Of The President.  It really is good to know that Fido cares so much about its customers.  My last communication with my K. (Advisor Office Of The President) was now over 7 days ago.  My situation is still unresolved.  And, I am sadly still a very confused Fido client.  Off topic, I am still debating whether or not to stay on hold with a generic  Customer Service agent for 3+ hours again today - only to be left with a support supervisor passing the ball.  Fingers still crossed with high hopes that this gets resolved soon.  

Hi there @Roma0031 and welcome to the Community!

We're really sorry for the experience and wish it all happened differently.

We'll be sending you a PM so that we can take a closer look at your situation to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon!