cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving specific text.

Rwshaw
I'm a participant level 2

Could send text to grand daughter  but i wouldn't receive hers, had phone reset by fido twice and new sim card, now she doesn't get my texts at all and still don't  get hers, settings on both phones have been verified correct, so what now, another samsung phone.......NOT LIKELY. 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Rwshaw!

Were you able to get everything sorted out? 

It would help the Community to know what worked! 

Rwshaw

Nothing helped, same old "try this try that" let us know. Done it 3 times , still not recieving and battery recharge 3 to 4 times a day and maybe on it 1 to 1.5 hours and no videos. Doing power save and all that stuff but after samsung did download and restart everything is slow, freezes, 2 hour delays in texts sometimes and 2 hour delays on all emails and still cant  text or recieve text from my grand daughter.  This sucks!!!!

Hey @Rwshaw,

Have you had the chance to test out your SIM card in another device?

Hey @Rwshaw,

I get how you feel! You're at the right place for help Smiley

You're describing to us multiple issues, we'll need to sort this out!

Did you experience the same results when you tried your SIM card in another device?

This is important as it will indicate if the issue is with your device or the network!

Let us know

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Rwshaw!

Welcome to the Community! 

Is this only happening when texting your grand daughter? When you send yourself a text message, is it received? 

Also, could you let us know if the same thing is happening when you try your SIM card in another phone?

Let us know and we'll take it from there!