cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tracking number

Emie423
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, I ordered my phone 4 days ago and I did not get a tracking number nor a confirmation email. I have now called Fido twice and both employees have confirmed that the phone I ordered is in stock. It does not appear to be on back order. We checked in the system and the transaction has been made however on their end it says "processing". I would like to know what is happening.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Emie423

Welcome to the Community FidoPhilippe_0-1592096517651.png

To clarify, you should be receiving 2 emails when processing an order. The first one will confirm your order details and the changes made on our account, the second will be sent when the courier picks up the package, a tacking number will also be included. Did you receive at least one of those emails?

That being said, orders are generally treated in less than 2 days when the device is available (excluding shipping delays), and I'm sorry to hear we were unable to assist you with the matter when you contacted us. To better assist you, I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can look into it together.

Talk to you soon!

Emie423

I received an email that mentionned my new contract with fido but it did not mention the phone. They spoke only of the new phone plan I would be on. 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for the update!

We'll take a closer look at this together. We've received your info and we'll continue with you via PM.

Please check your inbox as we've sent you a reply Smiley