cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No real person CSR

Glady
I'm a participant level 1

I want to talk to a real person regarding my bill but can not find a real person. All there is a robot chat. Poor service and billing is scary. Can someone tell me how to reach a real person/ fido CSR to deal with billing?

6 REPLIES 6

Laks

I am also trying to talk to a real person. Fido seems to  be hiding behind chats. once they are unable or unwilling  to answer your question they cut you off from the chat. I asked for transacipt of the conversation which took over 45 min and it was not sent out

Disappointing service. Considering changing providers

Margo9
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I am in exactly the same boat. I was told that the reason I was unable to talk with an agent over the phone last week is  they were having issues with their phone lines. I had the exact same experience with the live chat, including the lack of a transcript. In all, it sucked up 2 hours of my day. I thought the phone lines must have been fixed by now, so I tried again today, but it is still not an option. I believe the chat agent lied to me last week, and that the lack of agents to speak with over the phone is Fido's way of saving money by not paying employees to provide this service anymore. Anyway, I tried the live chat option again, made it to the front of the queue and got kicked out. It's ludicrous -- no customer service, and poor cell reception where I live. Fido will not save money if many customers leave because of this.

Hi everyone, 

Customers can find instant answers to their account and services-related questions with our virtual assistant (VA), AskJack. If you need more support, you can use our callback feature to choose a time that works best for you. We also send a text message as a reminder before the callback. 

We also offer a variety of other contact methods: https://www.fido.ca/contact

ostadjean1318

Fido is charging me too much, so after to be a long time costumer, i may disconect my acount, if you think you are a very good company, which are not

We always to offer our customers competitive options and pricing @ostadjean1318!

We'd hate to see you go, we suggest you log into your fido.ca account from time to time, this way you're always up to date on the latest offers available to you. Smiley 

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Glady, our customer service might be busier due to the holidays coming up. You can see the options to contact them here

We can also send you a PM on here, let us know what you prefer.