cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notification of shipment

maxine29
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered Ipad 8th gen for my third line on July 23,2021 but still waiting for notification for shipment. After 2 days from ordering got an email that my new number is activated ,then after 5 days I received an email for add on protection device. Today is July 29,2021 qnd I'm still waiting for the notification of shipment . It would be nice if the costumer  service  team to email me/us  regarding the status or our order. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @maxine29

When placing an order, you will usually receive an email confirmation for the submitted order as soon as it's received by our warehouse. You'll then receive a second email with the tracking number as soon as they process it and it leaves our warehouse.

Just to confirm, have you received the tracking number yet? If not, you can reach out to us at these channels and we can definitely give you an update on the status of your order Smiley

maxine29

Hi, I never receive any notification but I had already spoke to fido agent, My order was already shipped. 

Thanks

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

hi Smiley 

I think someone will understand your situation and an fido employee will solve it Smiley

Have a nice day Smiley