cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet)

Svetlana_Quebec
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Dear Sirs! My internet is finished. I changed my plan now. Could you please answer, why I have not internet yet?

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Svetlana_Quebec,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues. However, could you please clarify the issue you are having? Are you referring to Home Internet?  If you are living in Québec as your username suggests, unfortunately, I don't think Fido offers Home Internet services in that Province. 

On the other hand, are you referring to mobile services? If so, do you have post-paid or pre-paid services? If you have post-paid services, many plans include Data Overage Protection which would pause your data when you reached your limit. If that was the case, you should have been able to use additional data by using your My Account, by text.

You should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you wanted to address your issue, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

BobC83
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

I'm confused. Did you:

1. sign up for Internet and have yet to receive it; or

2. cancelled Internet and it has not been cancelled?