Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No conformation email for New phone/New plan

Bundroid
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

I placed an order for a Pixel XL 2 and upgraded my plan to the 10 GB for 85/month. I paid the one time fee, but only got an email saying my account was credited that amount. Did the order for the phone not go through properly?

6 REPLIES 6

Bundroid

I have an update. I have received a confirmation email now about the plan change. That is all well. I am still concerned about the phone order though. I am a bit antsy, my Nexus 5X died on me, so I have no phone. I do understand now it can take time, and it is a bit late at night. I've had an unbelievably **bleep** last couple of days.

Thank you to those who have looked at the thread. I do look forward to an answer !

Hey @Bundroid,

Welcome to our Community!

I get your concerns and need to get a working phone as soon as possible! 

I'd like to reassure you that there can be a delay of 24-48 hours for you to receive the confirmation email for the phone order and that it's not unusual that you didn't receive one right away.

We can also take a peek at your account to make sure that everything went through just fine. If you'd like that, let us know and we'll send you a PM Smiley

Bundroid

I would like that very much, thank you! Let me know if I need to provide any additional info.

Sure, PM coming your way, @Bundroid.

Bundroid

Another update. I have recieved confirmation of the device order now. Thank you so very much for reassuring me about the process. I got a little scared when it wasn't immediate. I appreciate your patience with me.

Now it's just waiting for shipment to occur and hopefully get back to normal!

Again thank you!

That's awesome Smiley It shouldn't be too long from here, @Bundroid

Thanks for keeping us posted!