cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New device - Account Change confirmation came back incorrect

joenewell
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I purchased a new iphone 13 that was originally shown as $47.09 and after a FIdo offered discount of $15 was reduced to $32.09 a month with 0$ down. We applied a $360 downpayment and the sldiing scale on the website shows the monthly payment as $17.09. So we paid the downpayment by CC as requested. The down payment showed up on my phone bill as a credit and my monthly bill has been reduced to a negative amount....meaning a credit. MEanwhile, by email I recieved an Account Change Confirmation which shows the device amount as $32.09 rather than $17.09 a  month.  Called Fido, spoke to a representative. She spoke to her manager who confirmed that no, we would not be recieving written confirmation that the monthly amount has been reduced by the down payment to $17.09. I won't see that until I recieve the next bill. Maybe. Maybe not. Has anyone else lost all confidence in Fido?

2 REPLIES 2

ZeePee
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Me 100% lost confidance in Fido and its commitments! But can't fight the monopoly!

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @joenewell,

Welcome to the community!

The device amount you'll receive on your bill should be what you have agreed to. If it isn't, please feel free to reach out and we'll take care of it.