Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need office of the president to honor quoted price

did123456
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I signed up for a plan yesterday was quoted a  price over the phone by the agent. I called back this morning and the agent i spoke to told me that the price couldnt be honored. i asked for a manager was sent to someone in sales who i was told by the first rep was a manager . i came to find out the 2nd agent wasnt a manager. After realizing he wasn't a manager , he transferred me to his manager who he was also trying to honor the rate i was quoted. Eventually they came back with that they couldnt honor the rate i was quoted by the agent yesterday. I am not pleased with the lack of communication and the experience of trying to set up a  new line. The manager refused to honor the plan i was offered yesterday or give any credits to match the quoted plan i was offered yesterday. I am not happy that Fido offered me a plan and then cant even honor it.  I would like to reach out the office of the president and would appreciate a reply.

7 REPLIES 7

Psimone

Same thing here ! Bought a phone  now they are are not honoring the deal. Flag my accouunt as fraud. Locked me out of my email access.  Locked me out of my PIN code access. Its been over 3 days numberous call finally got as hold of a superviosor to tell me that everything is on there site. He cant see a phone order and will not honor our deal.

advise if your need to :"ASK JACK" they you will become the jack **bleep** .  THIS IS A FRigN joke.  FIDO ROGERS all to the bulls   Been loyal for over 20 year !!!  TIME TO GO  thanks for the read 

Psimone

looks like its been resolved 

Hi @Psimone

I'm sending you a PM to check things out. 

Talk soon. 

Psimone

ok

natelovesleafs

I went into a store, got a deal...went home and they emailed me the wrong plan. Now I can't even get a reply and they (FIDO) have literally robbed me. What are our options. I am thinking CBC Marketplace. I tried resolving it and their escalation department simply doesn't get back to me. They failed to homour their own code. Nice business strategy to a custimer of many years. 

FidoStephane

Good morning @did123456

This type request should be made to customer service: https://www.fido.ca/consumer/contact-us 

This is community is meant for peer to peer support. 

Alternatively, we can send you a PM if you prefer. 

did123456

I have reached out to customer service and gotten the around. I already spoke to managers and asked for the office of the presiden and gotten the  run around. The managers refuse to honor the verbal contract i was quoted. I ask for the information for the office of the president.