cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need better escalation process

Incognito101
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Fido needs to be able to make its escalation process much easier. Does it seem that I have to send proof of an error that was beyond my control via mail? This is an archaic approach. Making online purchases is supposed to make the customer's life easier. But errors happen and things don't go through properly. But when you call their support team and they just give you the run-around. "Oh just wait 24 hours and you will see the changes on your account". Later, when you call back you are being placed on hold and being told that isn't true and that no purchase was made. As someone who has worked in the customer service industry, it is beyond me what type of employees you have working for you. I can say that I am no longer going to do business with Fido as a whole. Making a purchase using your website following the protocol not once being told " I am sorry you are experiencing this". But the money was taken from my account and to have this matter rectified I have to send the proof via mail? I would say to the readers reading this it is better to do your transactions in person at the Fido store. I will not be making the same mistake again with this said company

1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Incognito101 , that sounds frustrating and if you send that input directly to Fido solutions along with some suggestions, that could be helpful. You can send feedback through the link for reporting concerns by going Here ,scroll to the bottom of the page and select the link for report a concern. Hope it helps you.