Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first bill charged full device amount

Pedrotw
I'm a participant level 2

Hi!

I've recently signed for a plan with Fido which would include a device (iPhone XS) which was priced as on clearance, usually $53.54 a month and now for $19.99 a month. I'm still waiting for my phone to arrive in the mail but logging into my account I see that my first bill is already up and set to autopay a little more than a week but charging me $1285 plus taxes upfront, which is the full price of the device without the clearance sale price. I would like to know if this is common and Fido is still to update my bill or what is going on. 

Thank you,

P. Wu

7 REPLIES 7

Praneeth1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi @Pedrotw 

did they resolved your issue. Cause same yhing happened to me. Please give a reply if they resolved it? 

Hey @Praneeth1,

You can reach out to us through these channels and we'll be happy to take a look at your account. If you prefer, we can get it done right here via PM through the Community.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed! 😃

Praneeth1

Hi @FidoAnthony 

thanks for the reply. My issue got resolved and they fixed it. But i need a detail breakdown of my bill cause i am not getting why they charged 35 dollars extra. Can you please PM me so that i cant elaborate it. 
thank you

Of course! I'm sending you a PM as we speak. 😃

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Pedrotw

Welcome to the Community! Smiley 

I can understand that it can be surprising to get a bill that is higher than expected! Have you had a chance to log into My Account and download the PDF version of your invoice? This way, you'll be able to view the full details of the bill and if there is anything there that seems off, you can contact us to review the invoice in details with you. You can reach out to speak to someone about this through any of the options found here

We can also send you a PM from here if you'd prefer, let us know! 

Pedrotw

Hi Pierre

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have downloaded the PDF version but it still shows me the same information. I have tried using the live chat function but have gotten no replies, so a PM would be very appreciated.

Thanks!
Pedro

Sounds good Pedro! 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this with you.