cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fido billing is wrong.

chemyGuy
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Dont know what's my next step? I'm in a standoff with Fido billing and I'm about to loose my services for myself and my son. I've been doing a lot of research to make sure I've got my information wright and I do and Fido still say I owe what my balance says on my last statment. What can I do to take this to the next step?  'Cause billing isn't hearing it and I refuse to pay thousands of dallars for 3 months for 2 lines. Very disappointed at Fido to treat a valued customer in the past 6yrs.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @chemyGuy

On Fido's end, we only bill for what was used or purchased on an account. If for any reason at all there was any sort of billing error on our part we do work to correct and resolve it as quickly as we can.  On your end, have you downloaded the full version of your invoice to see what exactly was charged? You can find how to do that here

It seems like we'll have to look at your account details to see exactly what happened and we can review all charges together. If there was any sort of error, we'll fix it.

I'm sending you a private message so we can take a look. See you there!