cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My acct bills

Mounikavasantha
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I chose fido but I was unaware about internal roaming...all of asudden my network got disconnected and I called customer they said due to calling to india they have charged me 1178cad .it ok and I just customer to next day then again they are saying now 1300cad..what is this I m unable to get it...I dnt kw where physical store is..and also I dont no even where to pay without proper bill...I was worried every day they again and again raising my bill..its not correct. I need proper answer from fido...need to kw where is physical store of fido customer care centre...

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Mounikavasantha,

Welcome to the community!

If you need help with charges on your invoice unfortunately no one at a retail store would be able to help you they will tell you to contact customer service. You can reach out to customer service through any of the available methods listed here.

You can find all the different ways to pay your bill here. If you are unable to make the payment in full you can set up a payment plan you can get more information here.

If you call India a lot you might consider adding the $5 add-on that gives you 1500 minutes to select countries one of which is India, you can find more information here.