My account has not worked in over 1 year

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1

My account has not worked in over 1 year

So I've tried off and on to log into My Account with fido over this past year or so.  Each time I login, I get a message saying:

Sorry, it looks like your My Account info isn't available right now, but it shouldn’t be too long.

Please try logging in a little bit later.

Any idea on how I can get this fixed?

Accepted Solution

Re: My account has not worked in over 1 year

Hey @Blueskyzz1!

Do you by any chance log in with your phone number? If so, in order to correct this you'll have to register for a new login that will use your e-mail as your username. To do so, just visit Fido.ca and click on "Register Now".

If you already log in with your e-mail and get this error, then we'll have to check out your account. Please contact us and we can do that.

I do see we're already chatting in PM though, just get back to us and we'll help! 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Solution

Hey @Blueskyzz1!

Do you by any chance log in with your phone number? If so, in order to correct this you'll have to register for a new login that will use your e-mail as your username. To do so, just visit Fido.ca and click on "Register Now".

If you already log in with your e-mail and get this error, then we'll have to check out your account. Please contact us and we can do that.

I do see we're already chatting in PM though, just get back to us and we'll help! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

It worked!

Thank you very much!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3