cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Concerns on a call

Monarda
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I am most disturbed by my latest encounter with a FIDO representative on the phone on December 7, 2017, at approximately 7:28pm. After I told the representative that I was not interested in the plans that are available right now and that I would wait for a better offer, shortly after hanging up; I got an email indicating that I changed my plan. I had no such discussion with this representative. I am livid right now. I am just waiting to call in tomorrow because I would like the Supervisor to listen to the call and tell me where on that call I made an agreement. FIDO your representatives cannot be trusted. Please rectify this situation because I know that I did not make an agreement, so how could your representative change my plan without my consent. My phone battery is dying! Why would I cahnge my plan. I am really disappointed in your represenatives. I await a reply

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Monarda

Welcome to the Community and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with this. 

Doesn't sound like the kind of experience we want our customers to have! I'll send you a PM so we can check this out together.

Smiley