cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 1 payment is it possible?

Pong1234
I'm a contributor level 1

Ive just bought new phone new plan. That get me over 300$, can i make more than 1 payments? I mean, can i pay 150 today and 150 tmr something like that?

Thanks

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

FidoCristina
Fido Employee
Fido Employee

Hey everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to add a little update since I came across it Smiley

More information on all payment options can be found here. Keep in mind that *28 or My account app for balance and payments are at a few taps away on your own handset Wink

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

You sure can.  its like any other utility bill you can go to the fido store and pay some of it now, then you can come back tomorrow, and pay the rest, the math will add up and show on your next statement accordingly.

Pong1234
im subscribed to internet billing, i wont be receiving my bills by mail anymore what should i bring to the fido store? or can i pay by credit card on their website? i didn't receive the bills yet but i know its gon be huge. thats why. dont know if my credit will accept tho, so i'll be paying cash n credit card

Anonymous
Not applicable

what should you bring to the store?

a credit card or some cash.  they can tell you your balance at the store level.  heck if your lucky you may even get a computer instead of a person too