cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly discount for Samsung S20+ changed from $19.66 to $30.00?

guntaj800
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

So a few hours ago, I was looking to upgrade my phone. I saw a few nice discounts for some phones that were financed over 24 months, so I decided to look into those. I saw a good deal for a Samsung S20+, which was around $19.66 a month over a 24 month period. 

So after picking the phone and going through the checkout, I noticed my final monthly payment went up quite a bit. So I decided to double-check the discount for the S20+ and it had increased from $19.66 to $30, which is much more unappealing to me. I was given no warning that this was change was going to take place, so could I get an explanation?

3 REPLIES 3

frlaf
I'm a contributor level 1

Hey guntaj, ordered that phone (S20+ CPO @ 19.66) on friday the 10th and still no confirmation email nor shipping notice ...

FidoSaira

Hey @guntaj800,

We sell the Samsung S20 + 5G Certified Pre-Owned device only. Our offers are subject to change any time.

That said, I took a peek at the pricing history of the device on our end and it was not offered at $19.66 in the last week.

When did you try to upgrade?

Did you notice the increase within the same transaction while you were checking out?

frlaf

Hi Saira, I don't want to contradict you but yes, the S20+ CPO was at 19.66$, on friday the 10th