cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modem returned but still billed

Jimmy26
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I have a bill for a modem almost 300$ called 100 times customer service to fix that issue due that fido already received the modem at their location, however , no solution only time waiting on hold and no one able to solven de problem how I can make a formal complaint? I don't want my credit card be charge for no reason thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoUser444
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Fido purposely makes this situation difficult to steal money from you. Same thing is happening to me and hundreds of others. Fido and their representatives aren't actually "sorry to hear" about the situation - they continue to make you wait on hold, conduct multiple investigations, will bring your case to the President's Office only to tell you to complain to CCTS who also doesn't return communication. You really fight for nothing.

Hi there @FidoUser444

As my colleague Saad suggested, please contact us so we can review the situation together.

Thanks

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Jimmy26!

Welcome to the Community Smiley

When returning the modem by mail, the post office (We provide a waybill with Post Canada) will give you the tracking number for your shipment. 

If you've confirmed that the modem has been received by our warehouse, then our agents should be able to process the return for you, and you'll receive the bill adjustment on your next invoice.

To better assist you, can you please confirm the following:

1. When did our warehouse receive the modem?
  2. When did you contact us to update us on the returned shipment?
  3. When does your bill cycle start at? (you can find this detail on your invoice)

It's important to know that the return is processed within 10 business days by our warehouse. Then when the adjustment is applied, it will be pending until your next cycle. 

For example, if we received the modem today on November 18th 2022, our warehouse will confirm the return on November 28th at the latest. Then assuming that your bill cycle starts at the 18th of every month, your credit will be posted on your December 18th 2022 revised final invoice.

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to contact us so we can review the situation together once more.