cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Last Name in account

Bally
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

When i bought new number with fido that time i gave my driving license as a ID but fido employee did not add my last name on my account. I lost my device and now i am facing issue with claiming from likewize they are rejecting my docs due to mismatch of my name with id and account.  i have submitted request to fido for correction in my name but they are not responding. should i go to labour court against fido or what should i do? 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Bally,

Sorry to hear you lost your phone and about the issue with your name. I understand you had already submitted a request to Fido to correct your name. However, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts. If you would like to further discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service. You will also likely be required to provide documentation of your legal name. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers