cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Might of not gotten my Data Addons. Maybe

Thia73
I'm a participant level 3

This has been bugging me all day and I have chatted with 4 other agents with no straight answer.  (Maybe cause theres nothing ) but anyways in the month of August I got myself some Data Top-ups. (3GB). On August 30th I texted 222 to Cancel it cause i did not want to keep paying. Only 

3 REPLIES 3

Thia73

10.43pm was told I had 3 active add on from augest but yet when I was texting 222 to try an cancel yet again it was around 10pm. 

Can any one tell me if you have recurring data add ons does the add on GB and your data plan GB add together or is it seperate?

Hey @Thia73! Welcome to the community. Smiley

We'll have to check you account to confirm that. You can contact us to do this here or we can send you a PM via the community.

Let us know what happens in any event.

Thia73

Ugh it times out now cant edit so doing it comment.

So I got text saying I have no current active add ons. But after I found out that I still had 3 active data add on from augest. But I dont think I even got them again when my data restarted on the 1st. I remember when I checked it showed only 10GB. 

After it got me thinking maybe if I did not get em maybe it was a computer glitch or network problem or something. I went to to talk with someone on the live chat and asked about my bill and was told I had 5 current active data add ons and said If I want to cancel just text 222 I told her I did and it's not letting me it keeps saying I have no active add ons. But no straight answer.  After I kept telling her I cant cancel she did on her end. Couple days later  I'm wanting to figure out this and I talk to 4 different ppl only to get same answer and one guy literally just closed our chat after I started going into details. So idk   I really want to settle this. If I am right I'd want those 3 add on to be removed from my bill if not give me my 9 GB   but if I'm wrong  me sorry.   Here couple screeen shot of my 1st conversation and of my text saying no active add ons  

1st pic just pic of all message with Sept 10th date

20190913_204007.jpg

2nd is date of added data add ons

Screenshot_20190910-231819_Chrome.jpg

3rd is dates and cancel date of all add

Screenshot_20190910-231715_Chrome.jpg

Text msg of no active add on

Screenshot_20190914-000938_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20190914-001000_Messages.jpg