cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made an agreement with an agent to reduce a bill but agent failed to act.

HJM123
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am the power of attorney for an old friend who is in long-term care. He had a fairly expensive data plan which he could no longer use due to the advances of old age. On March 11th I called FIDO intending to cancel his account. However I had a long conversation with an agent and she offered me a 25$ a month talk and text package. I accepted. I wanted to keep his number in case his health improved

And then the world changed and I got very busy. However when I was doing his taxes today,  I realized that the agent did NOT record our conversation and the changes we agreed upon. FIDo has continued to debit $62.15 a month from his account. I talked with an agent today and she could find no record of my march convo - but I have an email to my friend's account asking me to complete a survey about my "FIDO Experience".  I want to complain to someone iin writing but how?? I can't find a damned link to an address nor could today's agent offer me one.

Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1

FidoDivine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @HJM123!

We definitely want to look into this for you. We would need to access your account to be able to help any further. Please reach out to our customer service here. You can call or contact us on social media, as well. 

Thank you.