Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Distance Calls Charges

St-Stephen
I'm a participant level 2

Hi All,

I have been a subscriber to Fido for a while and been enjoying the services. I ensure tight budget on my voice calls, with calls strictly within Canada, and no internet deal on this line. Recently, I started noticing  increased bills, for 3 months in a row. I called Fido to finds out, where a lady told me that I made long distance calls. I tried to convince her that I never did, but she bluntly and rudely refused to listened to me. The first time, she said I made 2 calls to South Africa. I never did, and so I had to pay. The second month, the same story but now 2 calls to the US. I also paid. Now again, 2 calls to Iran. How possibly could I have called Iran, where I have not been before, known anyone, neither could I speak their language? In all of these, its always 2 calls, and the charges always square to almost the same value. This looks to me like a calculated fraud? Could you guys advise on what next to do? Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKenny

Hey @St-Stephen 

This doesn't sound right at all. We would need to investigate this to find out what's going on exactly.

You can find all the way to reach us here.

If it's best for you, we can also send you a PM here on the Community.

St-Stephen

I am so disappointed to say the least. Anyway, as you said, I will be expecting anything you could do to remedy the situation You could PM me here, call or email me.

Many thanks

A PM is coming your way.

Talk to you soon.