Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Fido Account

stinkytofu
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, 

Last week I recevied an email stated that my service had been requested cancellation and a change in my pin which I had done neither of them. Then I found out my fido online account was locked too. I contacted Fido customer service and the rep redirected me to this lady from Faud Managment deparement at 1 888 381 8076 x 8889. However, after leaving messages for over a week, I still have not receive any call from her while my account is still being lock. I can't even access my bill now. What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

ebun
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2
Click here
SAME HERE

hi there. The exact same thing is happening to me. I've been trying to get ahold of the fraud department for over a month now. I've left multiple voicemails and no call back. I was wondering if you've been able to get your situation resolved? Not sure what to do next. Thanks!

Hey @ebun

We can surely help you with this! 

You can send us a message on Facebook or Twitter directly for support, or if you prefer, we can PM you here. 😊

FidoLony

Hey @stinkytofu,

Welcome to the community! 

We definitely understand how having your account blocked isn't ideal. We'd love to help!

Please reach out to a customer service team via our servicing channels here, or send us a message on Facebook or Twitter.

We can also PM you here if you prefer.