cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Link prepaid plan to Fido login

Kukaxuan
I'm a participant level 1

I just swtiched prepaid plan and received the account number. I wish to link this  prepaid account to my current Fido login account but nowhere in my account for me to do that. Online chat told me to register a new account using a new email or told me they don't deal with prepaid plan matters. Is there any way to to this? cause I don't wanna register a new email just for the plan and using two different fido account.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoValerie

Hey @Kukaxuan Very_Happy

It's unfortunately not possible to link both accounts online. 

If I understand correctly though, you've switched from a postpaid account to a prepaid option?
Should that be the case, your postpaid account would now be cancelled and you can therefore ask customer service to remove your email address from the online profile.
This way, you'd be able to use it to create your online account for the prepaid line. Smiley

Hope this helps! 

Kuojim

Hi am I able to link prepaid account to a login? I have been told by customer service that it is not possible, I would have to use phone calls to manage plan and balance

Hello Kuojim,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, I don't believe online support for pre-paid accounts is available anymore (see here).

Hope this helps šŸ˜€

Cheers