cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lied to

Blairbb
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Went to Costco for our phones every year, this will make our third contract in five years, always paid. Each year we take our phones in and get new phones under new contracts usually with about two months remaining on our current contracts, every year they forgave the balance and didn't charge for the line change. This year how ever they only forgave the balance on one phone and are charging us over 400$ dollars . Someone has lied to us and about the way they work. We are very disappointed with the way this was handled. I spoke with a manager from fido who basically said we're **bleep** out of luck getting this bill reduced, we have been loyal customers and this is the way they are treating people when the economy is all ready suffering. We will not be renewing with fido next time I can assure you of that.

Very disappointed.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @, sorry to hear that happened. Did you discuss this with the phone guy at costco? They don't work for fido so they would have to explain why you didn't get your expected forgiveness. Sorry I can't be of more assistance,  we're a community forum and cannot access any accounts.